APOLLO Club personal data processing:
1. The Apollo Club records the following data: user name and surname, personal code, telephone number, e-mail address and, if necessary, e-mail and delivery address, consent to direct marketing, purchases made as a member of the Apollo Club.
2. "SIA Apollo Kino" (hereinafter: "Apollo Group") processes the personal data of Apollo club members in accordance with the agreement concluded with applicants when they submit an application to become Apollo club members and agree to the Apollo club rules. By applying for Apollo Club member status, users accept the existing Apollo Club Rules and agree that Apollo Group processes their personal data (including personal data submitted by them and data related to their purchases as Apollo Club members) in accordance with the methods specified in these rules and purposes.
3. "Apollo Group" processes the personal data of Apollo Club members to fulfill the agreement and manage customer accounts, providing products and services to Apollo Club members, conducting surveys and lottery draws in accordance with existing legislation.
4. "Apollo Group" processes personal data only to ensure the fulfillment of the agreement and with the aim of providing the best services to customers, and the data is securely stored in accordance with existing legislation.
5. "Apollo Group" has the right to analyze the profile of the user's personal data in order to better understand the wishes of customers and thus provide better goods and services with specific targeting, which is allowed by direct marketing. The use of the Apollo Club without profile analysis is not possible, if the user refuses the profile analysis, the Apollo Club account will be closed and the rights of the Apollo Club user will be terminated.
Transfer and use of personal data:
1. "Apollo Group" has the right to transfer the personal information of Apollo Club members to the companies belonging to the "Apollo Group" that have valid Apollo Club bonus program discounts (APOLLO KINO, sports bar and entertainment center "O'Learys").
2. If the Apollo Club member expresses a desire to receive information about Apollo Club special offers in his/her application, the user agrees to disclose his/her name, e-mail address and/or postal address and/or telephone number to the operator providing mail or telecommunications services.
3. In order to transfer to the client the information necessary to fulfill the agreement concluded between the Apollo Club member and the Apollo Group (information related to the Apollo Club, service quality surveys, etc.), the Apollo Group has the right to transfer the name of the user , e-mail address and/or postal address and/or telephone number of the operator providing postal services.
4. In order to improve the quality of services provided to Apollo Club members, users' phone numbers (without revealing their names) may be transferred to companies that conduct telephone surveys.
5. Agreements have been concluded with all partners to whom "Apollo Group" sends user information as part of Apollo Club promotion activities, which provide for the confidentiality of personal data.
6. Information about Apollo Club and/or business partners' special offers, products, services, discounts, tickets, gift cards and other information or surveys is sent to Apollo Club members electronically, via e-mail or to a postal address in Estonia, if Apollo the club member has agreed to receive offers at the time of submitting the application.
Personal data changes:
1. If the personal data of an Apollo Club member changes, we ask the client/s to change their data in the Apollo Club member profile, on the website www.apollokino.lv or by writing to the customer support service e-mail address email@example.com.
2. The Apollo Club member's contact information is automatically updated in the Apollo Club, displaying the new contact information sent by the club member through the APOLLO KINO website.
Access to Personal Data and Transfer of Personal Data:
1. Apollo club members have the right to access their personal data at any time on the Apollo website www.apollokino.lv. Information about personal data can also be obtained by sending an electronically signed application to "Apollo Group" to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Users have the right to download their personal data from the Apollo club account on the website www.apollokino.lv at any time and transfer them to another data processor. You can also request the transfer of personal data to another data processor by sending an electronically signed application to "Apollo Group" to the e-mail email@example.com. "Apollo Group" has the right to refuse the direct transfer of personal data to another data processor, if "Apollo Group" does not consider the transfer of data to a third party to be safe.
Withdrawal of consent to personal data processing and deletion of personal data:
1. Apollo club members have the right to withdraw their consent to direct marketing (information about special offers, discounts, news e-mails) at any time on the Apollo website www.apollokino.lv or by contacting the Apollo customer support service, as well as to refuse news e-mails subscribing to emails via the link in these emails.
2. The Apollo Club member has the right at any time to withdraw his/her consent to the processing of his/her personal data within the loyalty program and to request the deletion of his/her data, but in such a case "Apollo Group" will deny the customer the opportunity to use the Apollo Club, and all the rights of the Apollo Club member will be terminated, including discounts "Apollo Group" sales point. The purchase bonus accumulated in the Apollo Club using the Apollo account will be deleted and it will not be possible to use it (the bonus value received will not be reimbursed to the client). Access to Apollo online services on the websites www.apollokino.lv will be terminated and the purchase history will be deleted. To request deletion of personal data, the member must send an electronically signed application to "Apollo Group" to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Apollo customer support service.
3. "Apollo Group" has the right to refuse a request to delete personal data if the processing of a member's personal data is necessary for the preparation, realization or defense of a legal claim related to the protection of persons or property. In this case, "Apollo Group" has the right to keep the member's personal data, as well as data related to his/her purchases, for up to three years after the account is closed; personal data will be automatically deleted after the expiration date.
4. Apollo Group will respond to the user's request within one month and inform the user whether and what action has been taken to resolve the issue. If the submission is complex or voluminous, Apollo Group can extend the deadline by two months. If Apollo Group does not act on the user's request, the user will be informed of the reasons for the lack of action and will be provided with information on filing a complaint with the Data Protection Office or filing a court application to protect their rights. If the user's request is clearly unreasonable or excessive, in particular due to its repetitive nature, "Apollo Group" can either demand a reasonable payment or refuse to perform the requested action.
Storage of personal information in Apollo Club:
Club members' personal data and data related to their purchases are stored in the Apollo club for 10 years from the last time the account (inactive account) was used, and when the above-mentioned period has expired, the personal data is automatically deleted. Personal data will be deleted before this deadline if the Apollo Club member has submitted an appropriate request.
Personal data controller and dispute resolution in Apollo Club:
1. The personal data controller of the loyalty program is "SIA Apollo Kino".
"Apollo Group" has the right to transfer personal data of Apollo club members to authorized partners' personal data processors within the loyalty program in order to provide the best services to club members. Authorized processors have the right to process personal data only in accordance with the instructions of Apollo Group and must ensure the protection of personal data. Authorized personal data processors are listed here.
2. In case of questions related to the processing of personal data in the Apollo club, the club member can contact the "Apollo Group" data protection specialist at any time by writing to the e-mail email@example.com.
3. If a member of the Apollo Club discovers that his/her rights have been violated during the processing of personal data within the "Apollo Group" loyalty program, the club member has the right to apply to the Data Protection Office and the court.
1. "Apollo Group" has the right to unilaterally change the rules of the Apollo Club, including the rules of the bonus program and the price list.
2. In case of questions about the Apollo club, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.